Cheese cake today, it’s a simple recipe, no sheets and no dough, I’d say it should be called cheese baked pudding. But how a recipe from my mother I specifications and she said pie (in Transylvania most times, instead of cake they say pie), I do not I will say otherwise.
Cheese cake is delicious, aromatic, unforgettable. It’s a cake from my childhood.
- 1 kg sweet cheese dairy
- 3-4 sachets vanilla sugar
- 3 tablespoons semolina
- 200 g butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 200 ml cream
- cinnamon and cloves to taste
- In a bowl, mix well the cream cheese with 3-4 bags of vanilla sugar, 3 tablespoons granulated liguri zahat, 3 semolina, raisins and cinnamon.
- Melt the butter and pour half of the amount in the tray to bake the pie.
- Place butter in pan over into a uniform layer, remaining granulated sugar.
- A flour mix with a sachet of baking powder and half of the quantity a with a sieve and sprinkle sugar on top, on the tray.
- Over flour from the tray evenly, place cheese and sprinkle over the cheese with half of the amount of flour.
- Pour remaining melted butter over flour.
- In a bowl beat with a whisk the 3 eggs, then add sour cream and mix well.
- Egg mixture with sour cream will be the last layer you put in the tray.
- Nivelam and enter pan in preheated oven at 180 c.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until a crust forms on top.
- Remove pan from oven and powder with sugar mills fine.
- Cheese cake can serve both cold and hot.
Flavor and good taste-cheese cake
© 2016, Tina.