Classic choux with a unique, great tasting … and the Sun
- 150 g white flour
- 3 PCs eggs 125 g butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 100 g pickled gherkins
- 1 tablespoon salted ROE
- 2 tablespoons semolina
- 100 ml water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 100 ml mineral water
- 100 ml oil
- 100 g smoked fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- For starters, we prepare choux.
- In a pot put water to boil it with butter and salt.
- When the butter has melted completely, stop the fire and put all the flour at once.
- Mix well until smooth, then lasăm to cool.
- When cool, add the composition is the eggs one by one and mix well to incorporate everything until we get a viscous paste.
- Using a pos, put the tray choux neunsă and cocem at medium heat for about 40 minutes in hot oven.
- Then prepare the meal for eggs and salad.
- We provide the boiled water, and when we add another set of clocotește, in the rain, and boil it for 5 minutes and then kinda let to cool.
- ROE freacăm them with lemon juice until they begin to break, and then the cold semolina we dithered over adding a tablespoon of oil, then a spoonful of mineral water ... and so, from time to time by sprinkling with lemon juice, not to cut it.
- Add sour cream and mix easily
- After we add the cucumbers cut small cubes and finely chopped fish fillet.
- Mix well.
- With this composition filled choux.
- A recipe worth fully tested.
Flavor and good taste-Choux à la mer
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.