Soup in Romanian cuisine represents one of the main dishes of food that you serve at lunch (rarely at dinner) at the beginning of the meal, after the break.
Turkey soup with Greek, is a delicious, flavorful and easy to make.
- 400 g assorted vegetables (peas, carrots, green beans) chopped cubes
- 2 Turkey wings
- 60 g rice
- 100 ml heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup of Badshah
- 2-3 sheets Bay
- salt, pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 3 l water
- Put Turkey wings in saucepan along with the 3 litres of water and a tablespoon of salt.
- Boil to slow fire for about 40 minutes, or until the meat is cooked.
- Foam formed during the boiling of a gather from time to time until the broth becomes clear and the foam no longer forms.
- When the meat is cooked a out of the pot and add the vegetables, rice and bay leaf sheets.
- Llasam boil 20 minutes until both the rice and the vegetables are cooked.
- Meanwhile clean the meat off the bone and the skin, then cut into pieces suited then a put back in pot with soup.
- In a bowl mix the sour cream with the flour and the egg yolks over that pour a ladle of broth made from fish soup. Mix well until smooth mixture.
- If soup has dropped much more complete with hot water.
- Before taking the pot off the heat, add the tarragon or Dragon's borsulsi match the taste with salt and pepper, then pour the sour cream with the egg yolks. You don't have to leave to simmer because boiling egg yolk being Cook.
- Turkey soup with Greek is ready, serve hot with toast and pimento.
Flavor and good taste-Turkey soup with Greek (à la grecque)
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.