Green beans is a legume with therapeutic virtues. Also known as “sugar consumer”, the green beans prevents the absorption of sugar and is a source of protein without the fat.
Preparations of green beans have a positive influence on the whole organism. Whether it’s diabetes patients, the elderly who have osteoporosis or people recovering from, green beans is a food that can help them all to improve their health status.
Green bean soup with chicken breast is an easy recipe and a tasty full of flavor.
- 1 pound of green beans, cleaned (no ends) and cut into pieces
- 400 g chicken breast cut up cubes
- 1 carrot cut into cubes
- 4 green onions chopped
- ½ chopped red pepper diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped tomatoes (of preserving)
- 2-3 sheets Bay
- 1 tbsp white flour
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup Badshah
- salt and pepper
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 litres water
- In a pot put the oil, add the meat and leave on a hob over medium heat to catch a bit of golden color.
- Add the chopped onion, peppers and carrot cut into cubes.
- Sotam vegetables and meat, all together, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, green beans from preserve (cleaned and washed) and Laurel, sheets match with salt, then pour the water.
- Leave to boil on the cooker at moderate fire about 30 minutes, until chicken and green beans are cooked carneade.
- In a bowl, prepare a flour smatana quench with a little water before taking the soup from the heat, pour into the pot.
- Add Borch and tarragon or Dragon.
- Match the taste with salt and pepper.
- May we leave to boil another 5 minutes after that our green bean soup with chicken breast is ready.
- Serve warm with soft bread.
Green bean soup with chicken is a preparation easy very tasty light meal, a recommended to all.
If you want to and family excited soup more satioasa, I recommend you to try and dry bean ciorbei recipe with smoked meat and rozmari. Find the recipe here with a simple click the scratchpad beans with Rosemary
Flavor and good taste-Green Bean Soup with chicken breast
© 2016, Tina.