- 100 grams of oat flakes
- 100 g coconut flakes
- 120 ml milk
- 300 g sugar
- 120 g butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Mix it in a bowl of oat flakes, coconut.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan, then add the milk, sugar and vanilla.
- After the boil, take the pan off the heat and pour the sauce over the OAT mixture. Mix the ingredients well to form a dough. Shape the cookies into the desired form slaps them tavarim through the coconut flakes and then asezăm them in a Tin that is lined with baking paper.
- Let the cookies to cool in refrigerator at least 2 hours before consumption.
Good flavor and taste coconut biscuit without baking
© 2016, Tina.