- 200 g sugar
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 180 ml coconut milk
- 4 egg whites
- 500 ml water
- Boil 500 ml of water into the sugar and gelatin, stirring constantly until both ingredients are completely dissolved.
- Add coconut milk and take the pot off the heat.
- Leave the mixture to cool for two hours, stirring from time to time.
- Albușurile beat with mixer until they become firm, then incorporate gelatinous mixture.
- Pour the pudding into a square and a tray in the fridge at least introduce 2-3 hours.
- When întarește, we can cut slices.
Flavor and good taste-coconut Pudding
© 2016, Tina.