Being Sunday and having more time I thought it would be bad to do a Cordon Bleu, said and done. ..
Recipe fo Cordon bleu easy enough. We can cook for a family dinner or for a festive table. It’s a preparation as easy as tasty. With a dill sauce or garlic is downright irresistible.
- 2 pieces of chicken breast
- 2 slices ham
- 2 slices cheese
- 2 eggs
- flour, salt, pepper, spices for chicken oil
- Sectionam breast of chicken and beat well lungme to thickened.
- Once thinned, you spice up and over we put a slice of ham and cheese after you run.
- Put the oil in a pan and put it on fire when the dam through flour and beaten egg then rolls through the chicken.
- When the oil is hot place in skillet and return them after one side to another to browned evenly on both sides.
- Carefully remove them from the oil and put them in cins on a paper towel to drain the excess oil.