- 5 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 small onions
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 large white potatoes
- 1-2 branch Rosemary
- 8 slices of bread
- Clean and cut the onion finely. Put it in the hot oil tempered. When softened, add the crushed garlic and a branch of Rosemary.
- Wash, clean and cut into cubes no too small potatoes, then put them to boil in water with a little salt for 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and put them over the onions and garlic.
- Pour over them if we have 1 litre hot vegetable broth or water 1 l.
- Let boil for about 20 minutes to fire.
- Meanwhile, încingem oven. Cut bread and a brush with olive oil, garlic and a rub with Rosemary and put in baking for 10 minutes.
- When soup is done, the potatoes being boiled, put it in a blender and a mixăm until you obtain a homogeneous paste.
- After you have obtained the desired consistent, put the potatoes in cream soup bowls and serve with toasted bread.
Flavor and good taste-creamy potato Soup with toasted bread and garlic
© 2016 – 2018, Florentina Mirela.