Sausage in pastry
- 500 g of puff pastry dough
- 500 g of sausage
- 50 grams of grated cheese (optional)
- 1 egg for lubrication
- Leave the dough to thawed at room temperature after that with a sucitor you reach out a bit so you get a sheet with the thickness of up to 4-5 mm.
- Cut the dough into strips of a width of approximately 2 centimeters.
- We run the dough on crenvurști, furl spiral of cheese, with the edges overlapping slightly.
- wallpaper a baking tray with baking paper and we crenvurștii.
- Leave to rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Beat egg slightly and brush with a brush the top and sides of each preparation, we can Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Put in an oven baked at a temperature of 200 degrees after I preheated the oven.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- When the dough has the color gold scotem of the oven.
- Sausage in pie, we serve both warm and cold.
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.