Crostini with pumpkin
- 1 small pumpkin, cut in half and cleaned of seeds
- 1 half tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 large onions, finely chopped
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of pepper
- 1 French baguette, cut into thin slices
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- Preincalzim the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Put pumpkin into a tray lined with baking paper, with cut side down and leave the baking time of 45 minutes.
- After you see that the flesh was soaked enough, a sit down with a spoon and a transfer in Blender container.
- Heed them half the quantity of oil in a small skillet over medium heat, Add onion, salt and pepper and a leave to fry for 5 minutes, until it becomes golden brown.
- Meanwhile, brush the slices of bread with the remaining oil and we baked for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Add stir-fried onions and almond butter in blender, along with pumpkin and mixing until we obtain a homogenous puree.
- Spread the paste obtained slices of baked bread and eat immediately preparation.
© 2016, Tina.