It is a simple recipe that can be easily made with the result that we delight your taste buds.
- 500 g curd of cow
- 400 g flour
- 100 g sugar
- 10 g baking soda
- 2 sachets vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs, grated zest from 1 lemon
- 500 ml cream
- Blueberry jam
- oil for frying
- Beat the eggs with the sugar, lemon zest, vanilla sugar and baking soda. Add flour and cheese.
- Mold dough by large marble popping according to whom we make a dent in the Center and the covers for future potato pancakes.
- Fry them in oil bath and scotem on kitchen towels to absorb excess fat.
- Serve warm with sour cream papanaşii and cranberry, sweetness to taste.
Flavor and good taste-Papanași with cranberry jam
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.