Double kiss with coffee cream cake is a soft, delicate and delicious.
Two cookies from dough biscuit, glued to a soft creamy delicate coffee aromas with intense due to the mixture of arabica coffee.
Double kiss we can decorate with the melted chocolate, but also we can leave without setting to enjoy all the taste and softness that characterize these delicate cookies.
- Dough for cookies *
- 180 g flour
- 150 g caster sugar
- 8 g baking powder
- 4 eggs
- For cream *
- 300 ml milk
- 80 gr flour
- 150 g granulated sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 200 ml coffee
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 10 g gelatine
- Decoration *
- For the dough mixing fursecurilor with eggs we sugar until it becomes a sparkling screma.
- In a bowl mix the flour with we baking powder.
- Remove the liquid gradually whisk in cream and flour with baking powder, mix well with a spatula. We will all pour cream into a pos with simple tip.
- On a tray, put a baking paper and using posului we create small discs of approx. 3 cm. We leave each other a distance of a few centimetres.
- Bake cookies in preheated oven, at a temperature of 190 ° C for at least 12 minutes (if the oven is ventilated at a temperature of 170 ° C for about 6 minutes) or until the floppies will be swollen slightly and begin to Brown on the edges either only.
- When cooked remove the tray from the oven and let the cookies cool.
- While the cookies are cooling, prepare the filling: start
- In a large bowl put the eggs and sugar with a whisk or an electric mixer, until mixăm everything gets a creamy foam and clara.
- Then add the flour and continue mixing until cream becomes a smooth paste.
- Meanwhile, in a large cratiță pour milk and give it to low heat, add the cocoa powder and mix it to melt. Do not leave to reach boiling, stop the fire and pour the hot cream over composition so left aside, stirring with a whisk. We have not gogoloașe to squeeze through a sieve all the cream and then put on fire in order to ingroșa.
- Prepare filter coffee 200 ml.
- A dissolve gelatin in 2 tablespoons warm water and then put it over coffee.
- Once thickened cream take off the heat and stirring with a whisk and slowly incorporate coffee.
- If the cream becomes far too fluid a we for a few minutes over low heat stirring constantly. When coffee is ready, stop the fire and a transfer into a glass container.
- A cover with a sheet of plastic and lasăm to cool for about an hour in the refrigerator. Once cooled pour cream into a pos with a diuză mounting stand and two cookies.
- For a finer taste can put a layer of whipped cream layer.
- Ornăm them with melted chocolate, our sole discretion.
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.