Pandispanul is a recipe with few ingredients, easy. Is my family’s favorite recipe. Whenever we have a craving for something sweet, I prepare always a Pandispan. I’ve always in sour cherry, raspberry freezer, cherries, berries, preparing a Pandispan above a few fruits and ready cake.
- 6 eggs
- 200 g flour
- 200 g sugar
- 40 ml of water
- 40 ml of oil
- a sachet of baking powder
- a pinch salt
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Whisk egg yolks with oil until they become like a cream.
- Put egg whites in a mixer bowl and mixing the uni at first at a small step and then you a big step.
- When egg whites have become a hard foam reduce the mixing speed and add the sugar spoon, continuing to mix up we have a foam that falls from the vessel if we reverse with bottom-up. Add egg whites, yolks, over the water and mix with a spatula or a wooden spoon, with moves from top to bottom, so as not to show off the air in the composition.
- Then add the sifted flour with the baking powder and salt and mix gently until well incorporate the flour and I received a homogeneous composition and creamy.
- Pour the mixture in a pan and dusted with baking paper, which I greased it with a little butter or oil.
- We put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 C for about 25-30 minutes or until it passes the test toothpeek.
- Leave to cool to room temperature
Flavor and taste good-fluffy Sponge
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.