Lamb tripe is a delicious, it is traditional meal based on Easter.
Is a Romanian recipe without which our parents and grandparents not thinking to wait The Easter Holidays.
- 500 g lamb organs-kidneys, liver, lungs, heart, spleen
- 4 green onion ties
- 1 bunch of green garlic
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of dill
- 3 raw eggs
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons oil
- salt, pepper, bay leaf
- prapurele from lamb
How do we prepare lamb
- Pickled lamb giblets and put them to a boil in a saucepan with water, one teaspoon of salt, peppercorns, bay leaf. From time to time we take foam formed above the water and boil until esential to have softened.
- Meanwhile, clean the onions and garlic and cut them into cubes.
- After they have cooked, remove them from water bodies and esential to cool and then cut them into cubes, put them in a big pot Bowl.
- Add onion, garlic, 3 eggs minted, greenery, spice up and mix well until all the ingredients nicely incorporate.
- Dusted cake tray with oil and place the Lamb, and the caul above the edges of the prapurului must remain apart, they'll wrap drobul. .
- Pour half of the composition in the tray, asezăm in the middle on the eggs cooked and shelled after which we cover with remaining mixture.
- Cover the mixture with the caul above left on the sidelines in a tray and introduce them at 180 ° C and leave until is rumeneşte.
- Remove from oven, let cool, remove it from the tray and put it on a platter.
Flavor and good taste-Lamb tripe
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.