Duration: 60 minutes
Potato is undervalued in terms of nutritional benefits. Potato became unduly, a bad reputation, leaving for many people the impression that it should be removed completely from the diet.
What many people don’t know is that this vegetable contains a variety of vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals, which drives away illnesses and provide benefits to health.
Potatoes also contain a compound known as alpha-lipoic acid, which help the body to process glucose into energy. Some evidence shows that alpha-lipoic acid may help to control blood glucose, what imbunătațește vasodilatația and protects the diabetic retinopathy patients. It also helps to preserve the brain and tissues.
- 1 ½ kg potatoes
- 400 g curd
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 12 pitted black olives
- teaspoon paprika
- 3 cucumbers peppers
- 200 g cheese
- 60 g butter
- Pepper, salt
- Wash potatoes and boil it for 20 minutes without decoim in salt water for 20 minutes.
- Drain them, and after they have cooled, curățam and cut in half lengthwise.
- Using a potato core, things went wrong teaspoons, keeping them 1 cm groși walls
- Mix cheese with 3 tablespoons oil, peppers, olives and cucumbers, all chopped, salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill with prepared mixture, potatoes and together in a greased with oil. Sprinkle grated cheese on top and așezam sliced butter.
- We introduce the dish in a preheated oven at medium heat until cașcavalul acquires a brown tint.
- Tip: serve Them with salad or seasonal picks.
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.