Dumpling stuffed with ham and vegetables, is a simplified recipe for flan. It’s a deliciously prepared you can serve hot or cold as an appetizer.
- 300 g flour
- 100 g butter
- 100 g yoghurt
- 300 g ham
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 strands of green onions
- 2 eggs
- fresh parsley
- salt, pepper
- 50 g grated Parmesan cheese
- Rub the butter with a pinch of salt and with eggs. Add the yogurt and presarăm flour.
- Frământăm easily and when the dough is ready to give him cold.
- We tied 2 tablespoons oil and FRY onion finely chopped red bell pepper.
- Add șunca chopped parsley finely and cooked. Presarăm pepper and stop the fire.
- Lay the dough and cut the size of the shapes.
- Brush with butter and asezăm forms sheets of dough.
- Put stuffing in every shape and Bake 30 minutes at moderate fire.
- Before being baked them out from the oven and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top and leave them in the oven about 1 minute.
- Season with chopped parsley
Flavor and good taste-Dough filled with ham and vegetables
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.