The chicken Drob with mushrooms is delicious, ideal to be served to those who will not like roasted lamb dishes from the traditional Easter meal.
It is tasty, easy to make with simple ingredients on hand.
- 500 g chicken breast
- 500 g chicken liver
- 100 g chicken gizzards
- 200 g champignon mushrooms
- A bunch of green onions
- A bunch of green garlic
- 1 bunch of dill
- 3 raw eggs
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- salt, pepper
- Liver chicken breast boil separately from il chicken and gizzards.
- We will boil in water with salt both the liver and chicken breast with gizzards.
- Once cooked let them cool, then mixing them in the blender or give them through a meat grinder.
- Cut mushrooms into cubes and easy roast together with fine chopped onion and garlic, then put meat, mixed raw eggs and finely chopped dill.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture into two equal parts.
- Part of composition will be placed in a tray of cake dusted with baking paper, then place the eggs cooked together (without rind) and at last cover with the other part of the composition.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake in hot oven at 180 ° C for 20-25 minutes, then remove the cover consisting of aluminum foil. Dam again in the oven and bake 20-25 minutes until a crust forms on top.
The delicious chicken Drob with chicken meat and livers can be served both hot and cold, according to our taste and appetite.
Flavor and good taste-chicken tripe with chicken liver
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.