There are some excellent snacks that are perfect for a festive meal.
We get a taste more delicious if you cook the eggplants on graturul with charcoal.
- 1 piece egg
- 150 g Cheese
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 3 little touch Dill
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt-to taste
- Wash the aubergines (eggplants) and cut them into slices about 1 cm thick. Because plants are not to be bitter and do not absorb much oil when you fry them, give each slice with salt on both sides and leave for 10 minutes. Then drain the juice left and delete them with a paper towel.
- Peel Garlic and pisam through a press, maratul il tocam fin and cheese il through a dam fine grater and then mix all the ingredients with mayonnaise.
- In a pan heat the vegetable oil. FRY Eggplant slices on both sides for 2 to 3 minutes.
- They dig the Aubergine slices from the Pan, leave them to cool and then put the filling on each slice and roll.
- Place rolls stuffed with cheese and garlic on a platter and decorate them with herbs or slices of cherry.
Flavor and good taste-cheese rolls with Eggplant and garlic
© 2016, Tina.