Eggplants are among the most healthy vegetables in the world. Whether you eat grilled, baked, fried or in stew, the eggplants are equally delicious and have the same positive effect on your health.
Appetizers much water, contains about 95%, and at cooking it will leave very much juice in the jar.
If you are a sărezi, it absorbs less oil.
Eggplant salad comes out much better and healthier if you bake the eggplant in the oven instead of the chicken on the grill or stove top.
Eggplants can be frozen, but will change the taste and texture.
- 2 large eggplants
- 500 g minced meat
- 1 red onion
- 2 Red
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 50 g pomegranate seeds
- olive oil or sunflower
- salt, pepper
- Cut Eggplant into slices of 6 mm thickness. Sărăm on both sides and lasăm them for 15 minutes, then remove excess water with a paper proposop.
- Fry the slices in a pan with olive oil or sunflower. Take off the heat and remove excess oil with a paper towel.
- Călim onion along with crushed garlic. Add minced meat and lasăm on fire until all juice decreases and then add tomatoes peeled and chopped
- Spice up with salt and pepper and let simmer 5-6 minutes and then take off the heat.
- Lasăm mixture to cool after that add eggs and bread crumbs.
- Put a tablespoon of the mixture on a slice of roasted eggplant and run.
- We rolls into a buttered platter and lay the oven 15-20 minutes.
- Eggplant rolls can serve seasoned with a cream sauce.
- Decorate the rolls with dill seed and pomegranate.
Flavor and good taste-Eggplant rolls
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.