If what you need is a quick and tasty recipe, but at the same time, rich in nutritive value, then that is what you are looking for.
A recipe for kids and adults, butterflies with ricotta, bringing delight to Italy in your plate.
- 400 grams of pasta (butterflies)
- 150 grams of Ricotta Cheese-Dairy
- an onion, parsley
- ½ can of tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Incingem in a pan in oil we cali chopped onion and a little chopped parsley.
- When the onion is browned, pour the tomato sauce, it takes about half a box of tomatoes in order to obtain a sufficient sauce for four portions of butterflies.
- We don't want to overdo it with tomatoes, in order to avoid compromising the flavor of the ricotta.
- Boil the sauce for about ten minutes, taking care not to catch pan, mix it up from time to time in time.
- When the sauce is cooked, add the Ricotta Cheese mix-and slightly and form a creamy yellow sauce.
- More talk on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Put to boil a pot of water with a teaspoon of salt. When we boiled clocotește butterflies. Boiling time is the one inscribed on the box.
- When butterflies are fierți, they will pour directly into the bowl with the sauce with ricotta.
- It is advisable to pour in the sauce a tablespoon of water in which I boiled pasta sauce to give fluidity.
- Then, mix everything well so the sauce will envelop the pasta.
- We sprinkle a few grains of black pepper and a few tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
- Butterflies are now ready for you serve.
- We serve hot.
Flavor and taste good-ricotta alla Farfalle
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.