Italian cuisine is one of the most popular in the world. Italian cuisine combines Mediterranean diet healthy benefits with a wide range of seasonal ingredients and regional flavors. Rely on fresh ingredients cooked in front of the locuui and a combination of veggies, grains, seafood and tasty seafood, fish, meat and olive oil.
- 400 g pasta farfalle (bows)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 strands of Leek
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 500 g lean beef mince
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 300 ml tomato broth
- 400 g tomatoes cut pieces of Tin
- 4 teaspoons red pepper paste
- ½ bunch tarragon
- Salt, pepper
- Boil pasta in water with salt, as described on the packaging.
- Încingem oil in a pan and chop the leeks and călim cut garlic finely chopped.
- Add the minced meat, egg and Spice up with soy sauce and pepper.
- Quench with broth and tomatoes from preserve, add bell pepper paste and season with salt and pepper.
- Leave to simmer over low heat for about 20-30 minutes, as much as his flesh be soft.
- Tocam petty and garnisim tarragon flavor with pasta, which he put over the sauce with minced meat.
- Our pastas are ready, only good to eat.
Flavor and good taste-sauce for Farfalle minced meat and aromatic herbs
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.