Duration: 1 hour
Certainly as you will not find another nation so attached to insofar as national kitchen is the French equivalent. Many specialists were quick to assert that French cuisine is probably the best in the world.
To whom does not like doughnuts? Stuffed or plain with icing or sprinkled with sugar and vanilla, like that of the hull consists primarily of flour, milk, yeast and sugar, fried in plenty of oil, it makes you salivezi just when you think about it.
- 250 ml water
- 85 g butter
- 10 g sugar
- 135 g white wheat flour
- 300 ml oil Fryer
- ½ lingurița salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- * Glaze
- 150 g vanilla powder sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- Put on the fire, in a craticioară, butter, water, sugar and salt. When the water begins to boil and butter is melted, put the flour, the block (all at once) and ' totally mix it up with whisk.
- Let everything heat, low heat, 5 to 6 minutes, until the dough begins to form a thin film on the bottom of crăticioarei when you remove it.
- We draw from the heat and leave the dough to rest for less than.
- Then add the eggs, one at a time, stirring well after each mixer.
- Then add albușurile, slightly beaten.
- Mix well, until we have a very fine dough, without any more lumps.
- Put the dough in a pos with dui star shaped.
- Încingem in a crătiță oil and the oil is well worn, cut 15 squares baking paper (10 x 10 cm) and șprițam cerculețe of dough on each.
- Not be superimposed to an end more than necessary, it will be well bonded.
- Then put the fried gogoșile with baking paper. After a few seconds, we can detach easily from the baking paper using tweezers.
- Let gogoșile to prăjească, up are nice Browning on both sides.
- They do not FRY very large fire, we risk to be on the outside and very rumene to remain raw on the inside.
- When I'm hot, give them through the icing, mix it up for all that ingedientele, călduț, milk being for sugar to melt completely and not to feel in the dark.
- Are the most fluffy Donuts, a delight, melt in your mouth.
- If you don't want to make the frosting, you can simply pudrați them with sugar.
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.