Goodies made with your hand, homemade butter is peerless in taste, because it is easy to make because you can have anytime access.
The secret of success lies in sour cream. It is the only ingredient so we don’t zgarcim and buy the best on the market. The more greasy so it’s better. Avoid ultra pasteurized heavy cream because it will not have the same flavor.
- 1 quart heavy cream as fat
- Salt to taste
- Leave cream to arrive at room temperature and then we put in a large bowl thoroughly cooled.
- Using a mixer, beat well cream 10-15 minutes.
- If you want salty butter, add salt.
- When it starts to go out whey, butter is ready.
- Put gauze on top of a bowl and put butter to drain.
- When it was drained everything, well to collect gauze drain all excess whey, because if it stays in whey butter will sour and the butter will spoil very quickly.
- Put butter in a box which is sealed shut.
- From a quart of heavy cream fat we get about 450-500 grams of butter.
- Mold the butter into bits or put in glass containers. It will keep well in the refrigerator up to a week, or for 6 months in the freezer.
- Smeared on a piece of home-made bread is a delusion.
Flavor and taste good-fresh home-made Butter
© 2016, Tina.