Turkey meat is a healthy, low calorie, has found that recommendation in most diets. Food is suitable for people with health problems and is at the same time recommended in anemic children nourishment after the first few months of life. Consumed in regular quantities and prepared properly, the meat has many benefits on the body.
Roast Turkey in the Pan, it’s delicious, tender and full of flavor.
- 500 g Turkey breast fillet
- 50 ml vegetable oil
- 25 ml balsamic vinegar
- 25 ml olive oil
- 25 ml Worcester sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt, pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried Rosemary
- For marinade, in a bowl mix all the ingredients we well.
- Turkey Breast put on board an il work, il with a sheet cover food with a kitchen mallet il beat easily.
- Place meat in Bowl with marinade, taking care that all flesh to be covered by the marinade.
- Leave the meat to cool in the refrigerator at least an hour in order to tender good.
- In a pan put oil to hot on medium heat and place the slices of meat.
- Browned meat two minutes on each side, so as to be soft not a FRY till it hardens.
- Serve along with a side dish of mashed potatoes and a salad of the season.
Flavor and good taste-Roast Turkey Pan
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.