A breakfast on Saturday, i easily done rab. Tasty and healthy.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- salt, pepper, nutmeg
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 60 g spinach
- 30 g feta cheese
- Pour the oil in a frying pan nonaderenta and calim onion for 5 minutes in it.
- Mix the eggs, water, salt, pepper, nutmeg, parmesan and spinach.
- Pour the mixture into the Pan and mix the whole thing for a minute.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top and put the Pan in hot oven for 15 minutes.
Flavor and good taste-feta and spinach Frittata with
© 2016, Tina.