A traditional preparation, tasty and aromatic sauerkraut with smoked is a very appropriate choice for this season.
- ½ kg sauerkraut
- 2 Onions
- 2 Bay Leaf
- ½ teaspoon Pepper grains
- 2 Kg smoked pork Ribs
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- Oil, salt
- Cut onion into cubes and FRY in a skillet is a where I put the hot oil.
- Add the minced cabbage and spices.
- Pour over 1.5 liters of water and put to boil. Cut the meat into pieces and put them into the pot with cabbage and boil for one hour over low heat with the lid.
- When the preparation is nearly ready to take cover and drop all the juice.
- Serve warm preparation.
Flavor and good taste-Sauerkraut with smoked meat
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.