Because time comes to grill in the courtyard of the house or in the green grass, I invite you to a simple recipe with delicious results. Steaks of grilled lamb are tasty, delicious and only thinking about them you let your mouth water.
- 12 lamb chops
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- spices for lamb
- thyme, salt and pepper
- Yesterday cotletele of lamb, and beat a little hammered schnitzel. Season with spices and special detailed lamb meat, thyme, salt, pepper.
- Put them in a bowl and pour the olive oil over them.
- We cover and enter in the refrigerator for half an hour for them to penetrate the aromas of spices.
- After you have cotletele enough to soak the place on hot grill well. Return them on both sides until nicely toasted.
- We serve hot with garnish of Grilled Polenta, vegetable, potatoes or with various sauces.
Flavor and good taste- lamb steaks grilled
© 2016, Tina.