Often in the evenings (not exactly what nutritionists recommend us) in front of the tv replace dinner with pateurile these tasty melt in your mouth.
You do not have time or are tired recipe Exchange on the go and not do the dough but il replacing pastry bought from the store. Shorten the operation at more than half. You have to admit that pateurile made with homemade dough are much tastier.
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 cup warm milk
- 2½ to 3 cups of flour
- 1 package dry yeast
- ½ cup finely diced ham
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese,
- 6 cups of water
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Grunjoasa1 salt-2 tbsp
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar with warm milk until dissolved then mix and yeast. In a large bowl, put flour 2 ½ cups with milk poured over the sugar and yeast.
- Mix until it forms a soft dough.
- Add flour if necessary. Rotate the dough on a floured surface and Knead gently a few times to form a ball.
- Grease a large bowl with olive oil in which we place dough and cover it with a plastic foil. Il put to grow in a warm place for about 1 hour, until the dough has doubled in size and bubbles appear on the surface.
- Divided into 4 equal pieces.
- Sheet stretched over the ham and sprinkle over mozzzarella.
- Run and cut in pieces 1½-cm and place in a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Repeat with the remaining 3 portions of dough.
- Esential to rest, uncovered, at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heed them oven to 200 degrees C.
- Put 6 cups of water to a boil over low heat, add 4 teaspoons baking soda.
- When the water boils put pateurile inside, about 20 seconds each. Use a slotted spoon to transfer them back onto the baking pan.
- When using pie from a stage that we shop, we pateurile directly into the oven after the advance I've smeared over with beaten egg.
- Bake and bake about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and brush the cat are hot with melted butter and sprinkle with salt or Sesame, mac. ..
Flavor and good taste-Pies with ham and cheese
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.