A very tasty appetizer that can serve both hot and cold.
Hot pockets "Cape Town"
- 1 package of dough pie
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 Ginger (small)
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
- 250 g beef mince
- 2 tablespoons of tomato pulp
- chili powder
- 1-2 Tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon ground almonds
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 tablespoon condensed milk
- Prepare pie dough as indicated on the packaging and cut it into 8 rectangles.
- Curățam onions and garlic cooked and cut them.
- Curățam ginger and chopped him tocam.
- Put the hot oil in a frying pan and fry the minced meat with onions, along with garlic and ginger, until it becomes sfărâmicioasă.
- Add the tomato pulp and asezonăm with salt, ¼ teaspoon of chili powder and coriander.
- Add mango chutney or can we replace with apricot compote, almonds and raisins and stir.
- Distribute this mixture on pieces of pie dough, the dough edges with water umezim, pliem pieces in triangles and press well around the edges with a fork.
- Spice up the condensed milk with the chili powder and brush buns with cheese buzunărelele with this mixture.
- Bake dough for buzunărelele pie in preheated oven at 180 ° C for approx. 15 minutes.
Flavor and good taste-hot Pockets “Cape Town”
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.