Hungarian chicken breast
- 4 sliced chicken fillet (approx. 150 g each)
- 150 g mushrooms
- 4 thin slices of ham
- 2 Red
- 4 thin slices of cheese
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Salt, pepper or other spices to taste, I ask curry
- Slices of meat beat them a little and then brush with mustard mixed with spices.
- Captusim a roasting pan with aluminum foil and place the following layers: chicken fillets, then peeled and sliced mushrooms, sliced tomatoes, sliced ham and finally cheese.
- Enter pan in pre-heated oven at medium heat (165-180 ° C) for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a side dish of rice or mashed potatoes.
Flavor and good taste-Hungarian chicken breast
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.