If you love this dish, I invite you to cook together for that recipe that you present today will make your meal a triumph of taste and goodness. Lasagna with pumpkin cream, bacon and tomato soup is tasty and juicy and is perfect for a meal with friends.
- 300 g flour
- 3 eggs
- half pumpkin (medium size)
- 150 g of bacon
- 200 g of cas-tomato soup (better if it is smoked)
- 100 g grated cheese
- Salt, pepper, Rosemary, butter, olive oil
- Half an onion
- First, you must prepare a dough. In order to obtain the dough, mix flour with three whole eggs: on a pastry Board, do gramajoara flour and put the eggs in the Center and add a knife tip of salt.
- Stir batter well until we get a ball with the surface smooth and firm.
- Înfășuram dough with a plastic wrap and lasăm it for about 30 minutes at rest in a warm place.
- Meanwhile, in a pan, and a half minutes calim finely chopped onion in hot olive oil over medium heat.
- When the onion is stir-fried tomato, cut across into cubes. Cover the pan with a lid and leave to simmer a few minutes. Add a knife tip of salt, a sprig of Rosemary and a little white or black pepper. Cook the pumpkin until it has a soft consistency and can be crushed with spoon.
- In another pan, FRY bacon cut into strips-site, no need to add oil, because the goal is to achieve a crispy bacon.
- When the pumpkin is ready il rasturnam in a blender and mixing together with 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and we get a sauce.
- If you prefer to feel as in lasagna dishes of pumpkin, but we we mixing crush with a fork and make a separate sauce (sour cream or tomato, taste) you'll mix with pumpkin so as to give more fluidity to the mixture.
- After I prepared the dough, sauce for lasagne can drive stretched or manually with a sucitor (what we have at hand.
- You need to obtain a thin sheet of dough.
- Cut sheets of rectangles the size you prefer.
- Meanwhile, in a large enough pot boil water with salt.
- We introduce the pasta in the water for about a minute and drain them quickly.
- With a little butter to grease a baking dish with a ladle pour a layer of pumpkin cream.
- Then place the first layer of lasagna that cover with cream of pumpkin, bacon, and Provolone cheeses curd-cut into thin slices and one tablespoon of grated cheese.
- Repeat as many times as there are layers that we want them to do (I recommend you have at least three).
- Above we sprinkle with grated cheese and butter. We introduce the dish in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Lasagna with pumpkin, cheese and bacon will be ready when crust is formed on top.
- Serve warm.
Flavor and good taste-Lasagna with cas, pumpkin and bacon
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.