Lettuce rolls with chicken stuffing
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 medium-sized carrots peeled and finely mince
- 2 stalks of celery, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper cut into cubes
- 3 green onions cut fine threads
- 2 tablespoons ginger root race
- 4 cloves garlic Bobi
- 500 g chicken breast
- a pinch of pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce with low sodium
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chilli paste
- 1 tbsp raw cashew nuts, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lettuce
- Heed them olive oil in a pan and add the antiaderenta carrot, celery, green pepper, onion, ginger and garlic.
- Sotam vegetables for 5 minutes, then add chicken breast cut small pieces, season with salt and pepper and leave the whole thing to fry until the meat becomes crispy.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar and chilli paste.
- Take the pan off the heat, add the cashew nuts and leave the mixture to cool for 10 minutes.
- Wash lettuce with a napkin, suck water and fill each leaf with chicken mixture, then roll and decide on rolls with a toothpick.
- Garnisim with fresh parsley.
© 2016, Tina.