The main component of pasta is carbohidrații and in small proteins (13%) and fat (1.5%). Easter may contain vitamins from B Group sites containing vegetables and pasta, vegetables or stuffed with meat or cheese (e.g. raviolli) may have more complex nutritional values depending on the product it has been added.
Pasta for the Romans, constitutes a satioasa prepared and at the table of the pran and evening. To make simple, fast and with any.
- 450 g of cooked macaroni
- 200 g cheese (nesarata)
- 400 ml heavy cream
- 150 g ham
- 50 g butter or margarine
- 50 g flour
- ½ parsley contact
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- a pinch of paprika (sweet or spicy-taste)
- Use a pot of oil. yena
- Mix macaroni (cooked as directed on package) with cheese, the ham cut into cubes and place in Bowl.
- Separately, prepare the sauce: melt the margarine or butter and mix with the flour and pepper.
- Leave to boil together with sour cream for a few minutes.
- Pour hot sauce over pasta mixed with cheese, parsley and season with paprika and bake stuffing in dish.
- Leave in oven 20-25 minutes at a temperature of 175 degrees Celsius.
Flavor and good taste-cheese baked Macaroni