Mashed potatoes at 6 months
- 1 medium potato, peeled and cut into cubes,
- 100 ml. water, milk from the breast or formula milk fomula
- Put water to boil in a saucepan.
- Add potato cubes and cover tightly with a lid sealed.
- Leave to boil for 10 minutes, to soften the potatoes. Check if the low water and add more, if needed, boiled water.
- Mixing the potatoes together with water to a boil. Remove the amount of mashed potatoes you want to serve it. Subtiem mashed with milk from the breast or formula milk.
Furl small baby!
© 2016, Tina.