Romanian cuisine is diverse, includes countless culinary traditions and habits. Regular lunch consists of three dishes: one way consisting of soup or broth, meat and vegetable, main course dish consisting of vegetables, meat, or vegetables and three sorts of dessert, cakes, pies, tarts, fruit or pastry dishes and seafood.
Soup ended up on the table with a long time before the Romanians, since the days of the Ottoman Empire, being taken over by the Turkish people. In turceste well-known broth called çorba.
Today we will prepare one of the most popular soups that proudly say that is a traditional Romanian dish: Meatball soup.
- For meatballs *
- 500 g minced meat
- 75 g rice
- 1 tbsp semolina
- 1 egg
- salt, pepper
- For soup *
- 200 ml cream
- 250 ml of soup
- 2 carrots
- 1 parsley
- ¼ celery
- 1 red
- 1 green pepper
- 2 egg yolks
- Spalăm vegetables and clean it then toacăm it.
- We provide hot oil and călim herbs.
- Once hardened, the vegetables, add them about 3 litres of water and lasăm it to boil.
- Separately, mix the minced meat with an egg, rice, grisul, salt and pepper.
- Make meatballs the size of a walnut and place carefully in hot juice.
- Lasăm to boil about 35 minutes over low heat.
- Add the tomato, pepper and salt.
- Perişoarele, and check if they are cooked add the Borscht.
- Lasăm to clocotească and then put out the fire.
- Separately, mix the yolks with the sour cream and lemon omogemizăm hot, after you pour the soup in the pot.
- Serve with chopped Greens, taste and with chilli.
Flavor and good taste-Meatball soup
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.