It is a dish that is prepared very simply, is consistent and tasty. It is an excellent main dish that can be served for lunch or dinner.
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 300 g minced meat
- 100 g onion
- 1 tablespoon cream
- Salt, pepper
- vegetable oil for frying
- Half an onion as fine a tocăm as possible.
- Add the onion, together with Natalia toccata over salt, pepper and other seasonings (optional), frământăm well until smooth.
- Wash potatoes and curațați we give on a very fine grater turning into a puree, as proedăm and the latter half of the onion. I have played both potatoes and onions into blender.
- Add the cream and mix well.
- Put the potatoes in a colander and pressuring to take out all the liquid. Asezonăm with salt and pepper.
- Form a solid donut, a aplatizăm and in the Middle put a spoonful of meat.
- Infășurăm and give the shape of a rugby ball
- In a pan put oil and încingem the fried chifteluțele over medium heat.
- FRY on both sides for about 5 minutes until golden brown.
- After you've put Brown on each side chifteluțele into a jug cover with aluminum foil and put in oven preheated to 180 degrees and bake for about 40-60 minutes.
- Delicious served warm with chifteluțe smîntânâ are particularly tasty.