How do we beat the winter door we move from light summer menus, the menus are bulkier, suitable for the weather racoroasă.
I invite you to cook together a tasty pork chops in the oven.
- 400 g mushrooms
- 200 ml red wine
- 50 g tomato paste
- 100 g butter
- 1 Pork fillet
- 4 sweet peppers-different colours
- dried thyme, dried Basil
- salt, pepper
- Rub pork tenderloin with salt, pepper, thyme and basil. Put it in the tray.
- Tomato paste a diluăm with wine and we'll pour into cake pan over pork chops.
- Bake 120 minutes at moderate fire.
- Serve slices of fillet with rice and vegetables.
Flavor and good taste-Medallion baked pork with brown sauce
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.