Stew with polenta and egg is a preparation tradidional in Bucovina, tastes a treat, guaranteed.
- 1 kg pork (Tenderloin, mixed: pulp, neck, ribs)
- 300 g smoked sausages
- 100 ml white wine sweet
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 50 ml oil
- salt, pepper
- 4 eggs
- 200 gr. cottage cheese or cottage cheese
- Cut the meat into cubes and a FRY in a pot, along with the bacon. Add a little water and let boil at low heat.
- After simmering add wine, garlic, finely Vienna sausages (fries and them in advance). Separately make polenta.
- A stew served on your plate, next to the tortilla over cheese and fried egg.
Flavor and good taste-Stew merges
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.