A cake with a flavour full of flavor. It is a recipe a bit more complicated, but it’s worth all the effort.
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅔ cup toasted hazelnuts or walnuts, ground
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ cup cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut liqueur
- 300 g of chocolate
- 1 cup hazelnuts or walnuts crushed
- Warm oven to 95 ° C
- Tapetăm tray in which we bake meringue sheets with baking paper, and the paper draw 4 10x20 cm rectangles each.
- Separate the egg yolk and egg white mixăm with sodium bicarbonate. When was supported well begin to add powdered sugar less than minutely. You need to get a creamy hard that if you turn the bowl with the bottom up, not allowed to fall.
- When the cream is hard we add nuts and mix gently with a spoon with slight movement from the bottom up.
- Asezăm Marshmallow into the tray and a group in the 4 rectangles.
- We introduce it into the oven tray at 100 ° C, about 1½ to 2 hours, depending on your oven.
- Mixăm cream and ready to add the sugar powder, cream mixăm up is hard and then add nuts and liqueur.
- Melt the chocolate and when fully cooled brush one side of each sheet of meringue. After that put the sheets in the refrigerator as the chocolate harden.
- When the chocolate has been reinforced, we cake on a latou serving chocolate and a cover with a layer of whipped cream.
- We over sheet and sheet over each layer of chocolate (each meringue) put a layer of whipped cream with nuts.
- On the top and sides of cake, hazelnut cream presarăm over ground.
- I garnish with whole hazelnut and then with chocolate topping.
- Leave in the fridge for one hour after we serve.
- Meringue cake is ready, cut a slice and simtei fine and delicate taste, full of flavor.
Flavor and good taste-Meringue Cake
© 2016, Tina.