Casserole with minced meat and rice
- 500 g minced meat
- 150 grams of rice (1 cup)
- 2 onions
- 200 g of carrots
- 200 g of cabbage
- 100 g cream
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- Salt, pepper
- vegetable oil for frying
- In a cratiță put a cup of rice, pour over 3 cups of water.
- Add ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon turmeric, and mix well.
- Cover and cook until tender (about 20 minutes). Rice is going to catch a nice yellow color.
- Curățăm onion and carrots into small pieces, a tocăm clean răzătoarea give great sprouts through a finely cut.
- In a pan put oil and onion încingem to fried until it becomes transparent, add the carrots, salt and pepper, mix well and distuim for about 5 minutes.
- Toccata asezonăm a meat with salt, pepper, mix well.
- Add the tomato paste 3-5 tablespoons of water (you need to have a slightly liquid consistency).
- As in cream add 3-5 tablespoons of water.
- We have prepared all the ingredients begin to form their common problem now casserole.
- Tapetăm jug with a butter (I used a bowl of baked Yena with a size of 25x25 cm).
- Put the rice, it distributed evenly over the whole surface of the dish, put the cabbage over rice.
- Pour over cabbage tomato paste diluted with water.
- The next layer will be made up of seasoned meat and toccata which we roasted carrots and onions.
- And finally pour over the prepared cream dilute.
- Put the dish in the oven at 180 degrees preâncălzit preheated.
- Add approximately 50-60 minutes.
- Casserole with minced meat can be eaten as a main course for lunch or dinner, because it contains meat and vegetables.
- It is tasty and sațioasă.
Good flavor and taste the casserole with minced meat and rice
© 2016, Tina.