It is a versatile dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner, they can also be reicalzite and are just as tasty.
- 2 tbsp Salted Butter, softened
- 2 tbsp Dry Bread Crumbs
- 2 cups Potatoes, 2 medium, unpeeled, Yukon Gold shredded
- 3 Green Onions, chopped
- 1½ cups 250 mL Salerno Light Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup Ivanhoe Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ tsp Salt And Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with softened butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs to lightly coat. Shake out excess.
- Blend shredded potatoes with onions, ricotta cheese, Cheddar cheese, eggs, salt and pepper. Divide mixture between prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and set. Let stand for 5 minutes; then run a knife around the edge of the pan to release frittatas.
- Add ½ cup (125 mL) crumbled cooked bacon to the potato-ricotta mixture.
- For a zesty flavour, replace the Extra Old Cheddar with Salsa and serve frittatas with a spoonful of salsa.
Flavor and good taste-Mini Ricotta potatoes
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.