An exquisite appetizer with lots of flavor and good taste.
- Tarts *
- 150 g cold butter
- 225 g flour
- a knife of salt
- 2 eggs
- stuffing *
- 150 g smoked salmon
- 150 g curd
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- green onions, parsley or dill
- Mix flour, butter and salt and frământăm (mixăm) until the mixture turns to crumbs. Add an egg and frământăm up consistenața begin to have a dough.
- When the dough has been tied up in food împachetam it and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Warm oven to 190 degrees (gas level 5).
- Remove dough from refrigerator and spread with the then cut sucitorul circles as shapes.
- Put the dough into finger shapes and nivelăm so that the dough to mold perfectly, then cut the edges and leave about 1 cm longer than the edge.
- Înțepăm at the bottom of the dough shape goes further.
- Put a little circle over each tart made from baking paper above which put kidney beans (rice, chick peas, which we at îndemană).
- Kidney beans are not going to let the dough rise and so we get inside a perfect shape.
- We baked for 10 minutes.
- Remove the forms from the oven, take the baking paper and beans inside and tarts you'll brush with a brush with egg on base, which in the meantime I've beaten.
- Reduce oven temperature to 150 degrees (the gas level 2) and enter again tarts for 5 minutes
- Prepare the stuffing, mix the cheese with the eggs and egg yolks until smooth.
- Cut the piece of salmon into small cubes and add a third of the amount, mixed with parsley or dill and green onions.
- Mix well and pour over each composition form tart.
- Enter them again in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until filling has grown and become golden brown.
- Once baked tarts out of the ornăm with the remaining salmon, cheese and greenery.
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.