The Mirage is a fruit cake full of color, prepared without cooking. The combination of fresh fruit and cream sour cream makes this cake to be ideal for hot days being a sweet cool full of flavor and aromas.
- 500 g cream for whipped cream (crème patisserie to the ~ 30%),
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 15 g gelatine
- 300 g biscuits
- strawberries, grapes, blueberries, kiwi (any fruit after our taste)
- In 100 ml of water and a lasăm pour gelatin to swell for 10 minutes (or time indicated on the package), and then put it on low heat, more appropriate would be to melt on a steam bath. Don't let the gelatin to boil, a warm up to the boil stirring well so as to dissolve completely. Take off the heat and let cool a lasăm.
- In a large glass bowl prepare the cream, mixăm cream with sugar.
- When the sugar is melted pour the cooled gelatin and mixăm further up I incorporated it well in the cream of the cream.
- Căptușim a glass bowl with food wrap and assemble the cake.
- Asezăm fruit after his own imagination, then we biscuiții that i've broken into small pieces, place a layer of creamy cream then we again, after which fruit and biscuits and so on until we put the bowl.
- We see to it that the last layer to be biscuits and cream to incorporate both fruits and biscuits.
- Put the container in the refrigerator for two hours.
- When gelatin has done its job and the cake was strengthened it out of fridge răsturnăm it on the serving and ornăm.
- We can decorate with whipped cream or just with fresh fruit.
Mirage fruit cake is ready, cut a slice and simtei fine and delicate taste, full of flavor.
Flavor and taste the fruit Cake-Mirage
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.