Today we prepare cheese pudding with candied fruits. It is very simple and quite fast to prepare, and it seems that it is very tasty. This cake is so appealing to adults and children. It can serve as a hot breakfast, and cold as a dessert.
- 400 g cottage cheese
- 100 grams candied fruits
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 pliculețe vanilla sugar
- 1 knife tip salt
- Tip: you must use a damp, fresh cheese, not dry and dried
- In the bowl of a blender put the cheese, eggs, sugar, salt, flour and vanilla sugar.
- We have a Mixăm up fine and creamy paste.
- Add candied fruit that you mix it well into the cream cheese. Candied fruits you choose to taste, dried Cranberries can diversify, dried apricots, plums, cherries, grapes, etc.
- Put the cream cheese in a dish of baked Yena after which we made the dish over a steam bath (Bain-Marie) where he'll leave for 50-60 minutes.
- We can bake and the oven at 180 degrees, where we leave the baking prăjituta for 35-40 minutes.
- Cake is ready! Let cool completely, a cut into slices and serve it with great confidence
flavor and taste good-Pudding Mosaic
© 2016, Tina.