Mujaddara is a recipe prepared Gouty from Lebanese cuisine, being popular in most Arab countries. It is a dish that can be served both hot and cold. It’s a recipe as simple as delicious, a real delight and a wonderful preparation for the zilelede post.
- Brown lentils 500 g
- 300 g of rice
- 4 onions
- 100 ml oil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Spices: cardamom, cinnamon, cumin, salt and pepper
- Boil in two separate pots, lentils and rice.
- In a pan incingem oil and onion slices to calim over low heat until it softens and grab the color gold.
- In a bowl mix the higher rice, lentils, ⅓ of the onion, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, pepper and together they calim price for 2-3 minutes.
- If you serve it as a main dish with remaining onion preparation decoratam, after a little caramelizam.
- If we have at hand all the spices we bestow a special exotic preparation.
Good flavor and taste Lebanese Mujaddara (Preparation of post-Vegetarian)
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.