Non-alcoholic margaritas with Cranberries
- One cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- A cup of cranberry juice
- 150 ml mineral water
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- A spoonful of lemon helas
- A slice of lemon
- Mix juice, cranberries, blueberries, helasul, water and lemon juice in a blender until smooth the whole mixture.
- Before serving, whip the lips facing the slice of lemon, then pushes them into a dish you've sprinkled salt.
- Pour into cocktail glasses thus prepared and enjoy this non-alcoholic margaritas!
© 2016, Tina.