The crepes are delicious and flavorful. They can served for breakfast or a snack for lunch or dinner. A simple recipe very easy to do.
- 4-5 potatoes
- 300 g mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1-2 onions
- A touch of dill
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, black pepper (to taste)
- Clean and wash the mushrooms and onion, then cut them julienne.
- Fry the onion in olive oil until it becomes glazed and then add mushrooms, sotam 4-5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash the dill and finely tocam.
- In a bowl mix the egg with the cream, salt and pepper and then add the finely chopped dill.
- Peel and wash the potatoes, then give the grated.
- Stoarcem good potatoes to remove excess water and add in the egg mixture and sour cream. Add flour and mix well.
- Brush with a little oil and a baking tray with a square or rectangular shapes (if you don't have form will come out uneven, not pancakes is no problem) we make pancakes
- Sit in the first layer potato mixture over that place one tablespoon of fungi and mushrooms, cover them again with a layer of potatoes.
- Crepes do not need to have a height greater than 1.5 cm, otherwise they will not break and will retain its shape.
- Sprinkle on top of each pancake with olive oil.
- We put the Pan in the oven at 200 C for 10-20 minutes, until potatoes soften and catch a slight crust.
Good flavor and taste Pancakes baked potato with mushroom stuffing
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.