Panna cotta is one of the easiest desserts-a pudding that is made from sour cream, sugar and gelatin. It originated in Northern Italy, and the name “panna cotta” literally means cooked cream.
Panna Cotta is one of the finest sweet desserts, and when we combine cream with fruit taste sweet but cool at the same time makes you stop you can stop eating.
- 100 ml milk
- 300 ml liquid cream
- 100 g sugar
- 50 g butter
- 250 g cream liquid
- 30 g lemon peel
- vanilla essence
- 20 g gelatine
- Put the cream, butter and fire răzătura of lemon, you heed them not, let them just to boil.
- When giving signs he wants to boil take off the heat, add the lemon essence and gelatin that has been put into cold milk about 5 minutes.
- Leave to cool then composition add whipped cream.
- Put silicone on the forms that we have slightly moistened and dam in refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Serve cold with raspberry sauce, chocolate sauce and fresh fruit.
- Pana Cotta can be made with various fruits with chocolate and various sauces, just leave us imagination to work.
Flavor and good taste-Panacotta
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.