Italian cuisine is one of the most creative and tasty from around the globe. With dishes ranging from sophisticated to rustic, Italians have a passion for food that cannot be matched.
Known as the homeland of macaroni, Italy made famous with their preparation, meat, vegetables, cheese, sour cream and dips, pasta being most consumed dishes from the menus of the Italians.
- 250 g pasta
- 100 g gorgonzola
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 small onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 100 ml milk
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- salt, pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Clean a small onion and a finely tocam, dogs garlic ii pisam.
- In a shallow pan in a little more oil calim onion and garlic.
- Season with a little salt, put out with a cup of water and leave on low heat to penetrate well onion.
- Add sour cream and gorgonzolas and leave on low heat stirring to melt both in onion sauce.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Cook them al dente pasta by about 15-20 minutes, as directed on the package after you drain the water and put them in the pan with gorgonzola sauce.
- May we leave on the fire for 2 minutes then pasta with gorgonzola sauce and are ready to be served.
Flavor and good taste-pasta with gorgonzola sauce
© 2016, Tina.