Pasta with 4 kinds of cheese or Macaroni and cheese. A simple recipe easy to do from traditional Italian cuisine.
- 1 l sweet cream for cooking
- 500 gr penne
- 200 gr mozzarella cheese grater on
- 150 gr of grated Parmesan cheese
- 50 gr gorgonzola
- salt, white pepper
- a tablespoon of butter
- What is very important when preparing a pasta is boiling to follow the indications on the packaging. If you write 5 min, then boil them 5 minutes. Aldente!
- Therefore, we put in a large pot to boil about 4 liters of water with salt or very little oil. Salt prevent pasta from sticking together.
- Put the butter in a hot pot you add sour cream. Let the least heat without having to reach to boil and gradually add Parmesan, mozzarella and gorgonzola. Within 5 minutes the sauce is ready.
- We have 2 versions to serve them.
- Baked or not.
- If you do not want the oven ..... After the cheeses have melted and pasta were cooked squeeze them through a sieve and put them in cheese sauce, stirring them very well. Leave them on the stove for a few minutes, then put them in the dish ornandu with grated Parmesan cheese and parsley and. .... READY!
- Or ...
- Start oven at a temperature of 200 degrees, grease a baking pan with a little oil, put the drained pasta, add your sauce we sprinkle with parsley, parmesan, pepper and put less than introduce tray in the oven for about 15 minutes Gratin
Flavor and taste good-Penne quatro formaggi
© 2016, Tina.